Saturday, April 4, 2009

The Sister Cities

THE MAYOR is so smart it hurts my head to even think about how lucky we are to have him at the helm of our lovely burg. He's just the most insightful and diplomatic person I've ever been around. And what a great orator!!! My God, can that man make a good speech. He once made me cry when he was waxing so eloquently about one of his grandchildren and how he helped change their diapers! Now let me hear Mark Stodola talk about that.

Below are all of the sister cities NLR has. Can't you just see THE MAYOR's thinking on this? He gets to travel to many exciting places as our emissary to their countries.

HAYS FOR SENATE. Put Blanche in her rightful place. In a rocking chair on her porch!



Haskovo, Bulgaria

Klang, Malaysia

Trondheim, Norway

Yerevan, Armenia

Tsetserleg, Mongolia

Kafountine, Senegal

Villeta, Paraguay

Sisimiut, Greenland

Yoboki, Djibouti

Novokuznetsk, Russia

Blowhard, Australia

Dildo, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment